BRAND COMPASS REPORT
Your brand has places to go! Are you thinking you need design work, but not sure where to start? We can help you find the confidence and clarity you need to keep moving forward.
Strong brands utilize visuals and messaging in a very intentional way. The Brand Compass Report is designed to give you insight and direction into areas to improve your visual marketing efforts and ensure your brand personality shines through consistently. We’ll discuss what’s working, what isn’t, and create a plan to get results.
Who is the Brand Compass for?
The Brand Compass is perfect for small business owners who are feeling unsure about what to do next with their branding to reach their customers and increase sales. Being immersed in your own business every day can sometimes make it difficult to step back and evaluate where improvement is needed. Seeking an outside perspective can make a big difference in uncovering areas that may need attention.
Here's how it works:
- One-hour call We ask questions about your business like how you currently attract your customers and make sales, your goals, and any challenges that may be holding you up. We also take a look at your current branding and marketing materials. (Calls are typically held via Skype or Google.)
- Brand Compass Report About 48 hours after our call, we'll follow-up with a written report of our top recommendations. It includes steps you can take next to make your visual branding more effective.
- The best part? Your Brand Compass Report* is yours to keep and you can work with whomever you choose to put the plan into action (of course, we'd love to work with you further but that’s completely up to you—we just want you to have a plan for success).
- Want to go deeper? Obviously, we can only uncover so much in an hour-long call. If you want to work even more on strategy and an in-depth, creative plan, we can help. Just ask us for details.
*Brand Compass Report includes recommendations and does not include design deliverables. A quote can be provided for design services upon request.
- Request a call by clicking the button below.
- We'll send you an email to book a call and a form to gather some information before we talk.
- Then, just show up to the call and we'll dig in.