Maybe you’ve been in business for a while, but your marketing materials are nonexistent, unappealing (maybe even embarrassing) or not connecting with the right customers. Let’s fix that!
It’s one thing to design a beautiful brochure and quite another for that brochure to bring you closer to reaching your business goals. We’ll help you zero in on what resonates with your customers so you can put effective, fantastic-looking materials in front of them. Our experience, expertise and proven processes help us get to know your business and pinpoint what’s helping (or standing in the way) of meeting your objectives.
Specific deliverables are customized to your needs, and here’s how the process typically progresses:
- Discovery & Strategy – Starting with a conversation about your goals, we’ll look at your identity and current messaging to make sure they are working for you (not against you). Once this vital work is done, we’ll create a plan for how to move forward and start designing the agreed-upon deliverables.
- Design – We create the visual aspects of your deliverables based on the clear goals defined in the strategy phase.
- Refine & Deliver – The deliverables are polished, finalized and launched.
Deliverables may include:
- Brochures, direct mail pieces
- Annual reports, newsletters, other publications
- Sales materials
- Print, digital & web ads
- Graphic standards manuals
- Proposals & RFPs
- Trade show displays & exhibits
- Other professional services: writing, editing, proofreading, photography, print brokering & coordination
- Websites – We are happy to offer creative direction and design for your website. The build is entrusted to our expert strategic partners who are at the forefront of web design. They’ll ensure your site is built using the best available security, coding, maintenance and SEO (search engine optimization).
Are you ready to level up?
Meet times2studio (T2S)
For more than 20 years, pro partners in life and business, Todd and Amy Farrell have been helping businesses hone their visual communications, find confidence in their branding, and thrive.
Learn more about T2S and how we work here.